Privacy Statement Klaas Puul BV
The website you are visiting is managed by or on behalf of Klaas Puul BV. We will do everything we can to protect your privacy. This Privacy Statement states what type of information is collected by us on this website and how we use and secure this information. This Statement also tells you what you can do in case you do not want your Personal Details to be collected when you visit our website and how you can modify information you have already provided to us. This statement only pertains to this website. By accessing the site you agree that Dutch law applies to all matters that may arise from or may be related to the use and the contents of this site.
1. How we make use of your information
When you provide Personal Details on this website, we use them for the explicit purpose for which they have been collected, for example for participation in a campaign or promotion or to respond to your request for information. Unless otherwise indicated on the web page in question or the form for completion, we may use your Personal Details as follows:
1. We may send you information and/or offers concerning our products, brands and/or services.
2. In addition to this, we may supplement the Personal Details you provide to us with other information already available to us. We do this for marketing purposes, in order to deliver products and provide services that are tailored to your needs better.
3. We sometimes engage third parties to process or analyse the details, including Personal Details, that we collect on our websites. Furthermore, if you order one of our products or services, we may share Personal Details with suppliers and other third parties in order to enable delivery of those products or provision of those services. We do not grant the suppliers and other third parties permission to use your Personal Details in any other manner. Finally, we would like to point out to you that we will hand over your Personal Details if we are required to do so on account of the law, a search warrant, a summons or court order or suchlike.
2. Other information that we may collect
3. Security of information
We take precautionary measures to secure your Personal Details. All personally identifiable information can only be accessed in a restricted manner in order to prevent unauthorised access to, or modification or misuse of the details.
4. Amendments to our Statement
We reserve the right to amend or remove this Privacy Statement at our own discretion. New statements will be published here and we advise you to frequently visit this area in order to stay informed.
Who can you contact? Please write to us:
Klaas Puul BV
1130 AE Volendam
Phone us on 0299-364247 if you have questions or comments concerning this Privacy Statement, to report a violation of the Privacy Statement, or if you would like us to correct or modify your Personal Details in our files or if you object to the use of your details for direct marketing purposes. You have the right to inspect the information that we store of you. Payment of a fee may be required for this service. We will take reasonable steps to comply with the above-mentioned requests.